Fake pilot scam: Ex BJP minister`s son booked
Jaipur: The Rajasthan Anti-Corruption Bureau has registered a case against the son of former BJP minister Madan Dilawar and three others for procuring
commercial pilot licenses by allegedly furnishing fake documents.
The cases were registered against Pawan Dilawar, Ankur
Garg, Sidharth Lochab and Rohan Saxena this week, police said
today. Madan Dilawar was the Minister of Social Justice in the
previous BJP government.
The four allegedly faked flying hours in connivance with former chief flying instructor of Rajasthan Flying School
Mohinder Kumar, chief flying instructor of Haryana Institute of Civil Aviation Mahaveer Singh and Assistant GM, ATC, Sanganer Airport, Manoj Jain, they said.
While Pawan, Ankur and Siddarth got their commercial
pilot licenses by showing fake hours of cross country flying,
Rohan, who trained in Canada and procured CPL from there, got
it converted for flying in India by allegedly showing two fake
certificates related with a flying test by the Rajasthan
The officials named in the FIRs have been booked in 13
similar cases and arrested several months ago.
The ACB has so far lodged 17 cases against officials
and pilots in connection with the fake pilot scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof