Family feud leads to firing, 2 killed
Jaipur: A boy and a woman were killed and
three others injured in a firing incident during a family feud
in Rajasthan`s Bharatpur district last night.
"The incident happened in Kheda village when children
belonging to a joint family had an altercation which led a few
elder members to open fire. 20-year-old Asru and Malli Devi,
aged around 60 years were killed," the police said.
The accused fled the spot after the incident and being
traced," they said, adding, that condition of the injured was
stated to be out of danger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani attempted suicide or big security lapse by jail authorities?
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch