Family pension to children of disabled Rajasthan govt employee
Jaipur: The son or daughter of a Rajasthan government employee, pensioner suffering from any mental or physical disorder or disability and is unable to earn a livelihood will get family pension even after attaining the age of 25 years.
The Rajasthan Cabinet gave approval for amendment to the Rajasthan Civil Services (Pension) rules at a meeting here on Wednesday.
The monthly income limit for the eligible person for family pension has been increased from Rs 2550 to Rs 6000, according to an official release here on Thursday.
The cabinet also approved several proposals including the renaming of the government polytechnic college at Dausa after former union minister Rajesh Pilot.
It was also decided that buildings being constructed for public facilities in the district collectorate and Zila Parishad premises will be named as Bharat Ratna Rajiv Gandhi Bharat Nirmal Seva Kendara.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'