Father, son murdered over property dispute
Jaipur: Two brothers Friday allegedly killed their father and another sibling over a property dispute in Bhadra village of Sriganganagar district, police said.
The accused identified as Deen Dayal and Gajanand killed their father Lalchand (65) and brother Gangabishan (45) with sharp-edged weapons and batons in a field, they said.
According to police, the accused were not pleased with the distribution of agricultural land among the three brothers by their father.
Deen Dayal and Gajanand have been detained and are being interrogated, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III