Father, son murdered over property dispute
Jaipur: Two brothers Friday allegedly killed their father and another sibling over a property dispute in Bhadra village of Sriganganagar district, police said.
The accused identified as Deen Dayal and Gajanand killed their father Lalchand (65) and brother Gangabishan (45) with sharp-edged weapons and batons in a field, they said.
According to police, the accused were not pleased with the distribution of agricultural land among the three brothers by their father.
Deen Dayal and Gajanand have been detained and are being interrogated, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part III
- How much do you know about hepatitis - Take the quiz here
- Muttiah Muralitharan, three others to be inducted into ICC Hall of Fame
- Rio Games 2016: Olympic pro at 22, Shiva Thapa banks on improved strength at mega event
- India vs West Indies: Confident visitors arrive in Kingston for 2nd Test
- Coal scam: Court awards 3 years jail term to Rathi Steel CEO