Father, son murdered over property dispute
Jaipur: Two brothers Friday allegedly killed their father and another sibling over a property dispute in Bhadra village of Sriganganagar district, police said.
The accused identified as Deen Dayal and Gajanand killed their father Lalchand (65) and brother Gangabishan (45) with sharp-edged weapons and batons in a field, they said.
According to police, the accused were not pleased with the distribution of agricultural land among the three brothers by their father.
Deen Dayal and Gajanand have been detained and are being interrogated, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Chopper deal: No evidence to link politicians with AgustaWestland bribes, says Italian judge who delivered verdict
- Check out pic: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's “Star Wars” meeting!
- AgustaWestland deal: Congress says govt trying to vilify its leaders
- Arvind Kejriwal admits for first time, odd-even not a long-term remedy
- European Central Bank scraps 500-euro note