Father, son murdered over property dispute
Jaipur: Two brothers Friday allegedly killed their father and another sibling over a property dispute in Bhadra village of Sriganganagar district, police said.
The accused identified as Deen Dayal and Gajanand killed their father Lalchand (65) and brother Gangabishan (45) with sharp-edged weapons and batons in a field, they said.
According to police, the accused were not pleased with the distribution of agricultural land among the three brothers by their father.
Deen Dayal and Gajanand have been detained and are being interrogated, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read