Few places in Rajasthan get overnight rains
Jaipur: Overnight rains occurred at a few
places in Rajasthan with Greeva recording the maximum rainfall
of 4 cm, the Met office said here on Sunday.
It said Kishanganj and Vallabhnagar received 2 and 1
cm rain respectively till morning today since yesterday.
No rain reported from anywhere till this evening, the
Met office said.
Meanwhile Bikaner was the hottest place today with
recording a maximum temperature of 41 degree celsius followed
by Churu at 40 degrees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown