Few places in Rajasthan get overnight rains
Jaipur: Overnight rains occurred at a few
places in Rajasthan with Greeva recording the maximum rainfall
of 4 cm, the Met office said here on Sunday.
It said Kishanganj and Vallabhnagar received 2 and 1
cm rain respectively till morning today since yesterday.
No rain reported from anywhere till this evening, the
Met office said.
Meanwhile Bikaner was the hottest place today with
recording a maximum temperature of 41 degree celsius followed
by Churu at 40 degrees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Rs 7L for Sikh girl, Rs 5L for a Brahmin: `Love jihad` WhatsApp message goes viral in Gujarat
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter