Few places in Rajasthan get overnight rains
Jaipur: Overnight rains occurred at a few
places in Rajasthan with Greeva recording the maximum rainfall
of 4 cm, the Met office said here on Sunday.
It said Kishanganj and Vallabhnagar received 2 and 1
cm rain respectively till morning today since yesterday.
No rain reported from anywhere till this evening, the
Met office said.
Meanwhile Bikaner was the hottest place today with
recording a maximum temperature of 41 degree celsius followed
by Churu at 40 degrees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Rohit Shetty's 'Ram Lakhan' remake not happening anymore? Here's what we know so far!
- Gionee S6s smartphone for selfie lovers to be launched in India today
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu shine for India; USA top tally with 121 medals
- US Republican voters not happy with Donald Trump as presidential nominee: Poll
- Renault Kwid 1.0-litre to be launched in India today