FIR against former MLA in Dholpur
Dholpur (Raj): A dalit woman here has accused
a former MLA Jaswant Singh Gujjar of trying to rape her even
as the legislator denied the charges.
"The woman lodged FIR around midnight in which she
alleged that the former MLA caught her when she was going back
home alone from a nearby place last evening and attempted to
However, she said, he left her and sped away in his
vehicle when she raised an alarm," SHO Bari Ajay Kumar said.
When contacted, the former (BJP) MLA Gujjar refused his
involvement in any such incident and said that the lady was
levelling the allegation to tarnish his image.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor