FIR against former MLA in Dholpur
Dholpur (Raj): A dalit woman here has accused
a former MLA Jaswant Singh Gujjar of trying to rape her even
as the legislator denied the charges.
"The woman lodged FIR around midnight in which she
alleged that the former MLA caught her when she was going back
home alone from a nearby place last evening and attempted to
However, she said, he left her and sped away in his
vehicle when she raised an alarm," SHO Bari Ajay Kumar said.
When contacted, the former (BJP) MLA Gujjar refused his
involvement in any such incident and said that the lady was
levelling the allegation to tarnish his image.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video