FIR against former MLA in Dholpur
Dholpur (Raj): A dalit woman here has accused
a former MLA Jaswant Singh Gujjar of trying to rape her even
as the legislator denied the charges.
"The woman lodged FIR around midnight in which she
alleged that the former MLA caught her when she was going back
home alone from a nearby place last evening and attempted to
However, she said, he left her and sped away in his
vehicle when she raised an alarm," SHO Bari Ajay Kumar said.
When contacted, the former (BJP) MLA Gujjar refused his
involvement in any such incident and said that the lady was
levelling the allegation to tarnish his image.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test