FIR against principal, in sexual harassment case
Jaipur: A fresh FIR was on Friday registered
against an army school principal, who is facing charges of
sexual harassment of a teacher, and three others for allegedly
intimidating a witness in the case.
School maid Meena Devi lodged the FIR alleging that the
Army Public School, Jaipur, principal Rajeev Kumar Singh,
another officer Col Virendra Mohan and two others -- Madhuri
and Reena -- were intimidating her for testifying the charges
of sexual harassment against the principal.
A teacher, Mangala Bhatt, who has been sacked from the
school, had registered a case of sexual harassment against the
principal in April, and the maid had testified against the
principal as a witness.
Police have already filed a charge sheet against the
principal in the case.
Service of Meena was also discontinued by the school
The school authorities could not be approached for
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country