FIR against principal, in sexual harassment case
Jaipur: A fresh FIR was on Friday registered
against an army school principal, who is facing charges of
sexual harassment of a teacher, and three others for allegedly
intimidating a witness in the case.
School maid Meena Devi lodged the FIR alleging that the
Army Public School, Jaipur, principal Rajeev Kumar Singh,
another officer Col Virendra Mohan and two others -- Madhuri
and Reena -- were intimidating her for testifying the charges
of sexual harassment against the principal.
A teacher, Mangala Bhatt, who has been sacked from the
school, had registered a case of sexual harassment against the
principal in April, and the maid had testified against the
principal as a witness.
Police have already filed a charge sheet against the
principal in the case.
Service of Meena was also discontinued by the school
The school authorities could not be approached for
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured