FIR against principal, in sexual harassment case
Jaipur: A fresh FIR was on Friday registered
against an army school principal, who is facing charges of
sexual harassment of a teacher, and three others for allegedly
intimidating a witness in the case.
School maid Meena Devi lodged the FIR alleging that the
Army Public School, Jaipur, principal Rajeev Kumar Singh,
another officer Col Virendra Mohan and two others -- Madhuri
and Reena -- were intimidating her for testifying the charges
of sexual harassment against the principal.
A teacher, Mangala Bhatt, who has been sacked from the
school, had registered a case of sexual harassment against the
principal in April, and the maid had testified against the
principal as a witness.
Police have already filed a charge sheet against the
principal in the case.
Service of Meena was also discontinued by the school
The school authorities could not be approached for
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference