FIR against principal, in sexual harassment case
Jaipur: A fresh FIR was on Friday registered
against an army school principal, who is facing charges of
sexual harassment of a teacher, and three others for allegedly
intimidating a witness in the case.
School maid Meena Devi lodged the FIR alleging that the
Army Public School, Jaipur, principal Rajeev Kumar Singh,
another officer Col Virendra Mohan and two others -- Madhuri
and Reena -- were intimidating her for testifying the charges
of sexual harassment against the principal.
A teacher, Mangala Bhatt, who has been sacked from the
school, had registered a case of sexual harassment against the
principal in April, and the maid had testified against the
principal as a witness.
Police have already filed a charge sheet against the
principal in the case.
Service of Meena was also discontinued by the school
The school authorities could not be approached for
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday