FIR against principal, in sexual harassment case
Jaipur: A fresh FIR was on Friday registered
against an army school principal, who is facing charges of
sexual harassment of a teacher, and three others for allegedly
intimidating a witness in the case.
School maid Meena Devi lodged the FIR alleging that the
Army Public School, Jaipur, principal Rajeev Kumar Singh,
another officer Col Virendra Mohan and two others -- Madhuri
and Reena -- were intimidating her for testifying the charges
of sexual harassment against the principal.
A teacher, Mangala Bhatt, who has been sacked from the
school, had registered a case of sexual harassment against the
principal in April, and the maid had testified against the
principal as a witness.
Police have already filed a charge sheet against the
principal in the case.
Service of Meena was also discontinued by the school
The school authorities could not be approached for
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city