Fire breaks out in commercial complex, no casualties
Jaipur: A fire broke out at a multi-storey commercial complex in Sanganeri Gate area here today, but there were no casualties in the incident, officials said.
25 fire-tenders have been pressed into service to douse the flames that broke out on the fourth floor of Navjeevan Complex, fire officer Ishwar Jat said.
The fire is suspected to be caused by a short-circuit, he said, adding that one fire fighter sustained injuries while extinguishing the flames.
Meanwhile, people from neighbouring areas have been evacuated and traffic near the complex is diverted as a precautionary measure, Police Commissioner B L Soni said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'