close
This ad will auto close in 10 seconds

Fire breaks out in Rajasthan secretariat building

Several important official files were destroyed in a fire in the secretariat building here on Saturday, police sources said.



Jaipur: Several important official files
were destroyed in a fire in the secretariat building here
on Saturday, police sources said.

The fire, which was suspected to have been caused due
to electric short circuit, erupted in a room of general
administration department section of the building.

Nobody was injured in the fire as it was an holiday,
police sources said.

Four fire tenders were pressed into service to douse
the flame, they said.

PTI

From Zee News

0 Comment - Join the Discussions