Five injured in stone pelting in Rajasthan
Jaipur: At least five persons, including four cops, were on Monday injured when a group of protesters, demanding CBI probe into the death of a man in a road mishap last year in Sangaria, pelted stones at them after the force resorted to lathi-charge to disperse the crowd.
The protesters, led by two daughters of the deceased Lokesh Soni, who died in the mishap in April last year, staged a road blockade on the Hanumangarh-Sangaria national highway and demanded a CBI probe into the incident, SP, Hanumangarh Kunwar Rashtradeep said.
Police officials, who immediately rushed to the spot, resorted to mild lathi-charge to disperse them. In protest, the protesters pelted stones at them, injuring four police personnel, which also included a circle inspector, he added.
Meanwhile, the administration officials assured the protesters that their demand would be conveyed to the state government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder