Five passengers injured as Rajasthan bus catches fire
Jaipur: At least five passengers were on Monday injured when a Rajasthan Roadways bus caught fire after coming in contact with a high-tension electric wire at Paniyala near Behror town in Alwar district, police said.
Over forty other passengers managed to come out of the bus unhurt before it went up in flames, they said.
The injured were admitted to a hospital in Behror and are undergoing treatment, police said.
Nearly 50 people including the driver and conductor of the bus were on board when the incident took place.
The bus came in contact with the live wire when the driver was trying to move the vehicle on a side lane to avoid the traffic jam on the main road.
Both police and the Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation is probing into the incident, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP