Flight suffers bird hit, makes emergency landing in Jaipur
Jaipur: A Jaipur bound IndiGo flight from Kolkata made an emergency landing here after a technical snag resulting from a bird hit, airport sources said Monday.
The flight with 140 passengers on board landed safely yesterday, they said.
The passengers to Jaipur were deplaned and alternate arrangements were made to take other passengers to their destinations as the suffered flight was grounded for repair at the Sanganer airport.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India