Flight suffers bird hit, makes emergency landing in Jaipur
Jaipur: A Jaipur bound IndiGo flight from Kolkata made an emergency landing here after a technical snag resulting from a bird hit, airport sources said Monday.
The flight with 140 passengers on board landed safely yesterday, they said.
The passengers to Jaipur were deplaned and alternate arrangements were made to take other passengers to their destinations as the suffered flight was grounded for repair at the Sanganer airport.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter