Former BJP MLA injured in Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer: A former BJP MLA was injured in a road accident near Bhatiyana village here, police said on Saturday.
Sang Singh Bhati was injured yesterday when the car he was travelling in rammed into a truck after his driver applied brakes suddenly, they added.
The former MLA was taken to Pokaran General Hospital where he was given primary treatment, police said.
"Bhati received mild head injury and was discharged after primary treatment," they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video