Former BJP MLA injured in Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer: A former BJP MLA was injured in a road accident near Bhatiyana village here, police said on Saturday.
Sang Singh Bhati was injured yesterday when the car he was travelling in rammed into a truck after his driver applied brakes suddenly, they added.
The former MLA was taken to Pokaran General Hospital where he was given primary treatment, police said.
"Bhati received mild head injury and was discharged after primary treatment," they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!