Former BJP MLA injured in Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer: A former BJP MLA was injured in a road accident near Bhatiyana village here, police said on Saturday.
Sang Singh Bhati was injured yesterday when the car he was travelling in rammed into a truck after his driver applied brakes suddenly, they added.
The former MLA was taken to Pokaran General Hospital where he was given primary treatment, police said.
"Bhati received mild head injury and was discharged after primary treatment," they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Watch: After 67 years of concrete prison 'world's loneliest elephant' dies in Tokyo
- SunRisers Hyderabad enter maiden IPL final with four-wicket win over Gujarat Lions
- Over 80 percent of world's city dwellers breathe polluted air: WHO
- CBSE class 10 results 2016 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) CBSE 10th Result 2016, CBSE Class X Results, CBSE Class 10th X Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 PM
- 'Third Front' leaders attend Mamata Banerjee's swearing-in as West Bengal CM; 42 ministers take oath