Former Raj deputy speaker Ram Narayan Bishnoi passes away
Jaipur: Former Deputy Speaker of Rajasthan Assembly Ram Narayan Bishnoi has passed away after prolonged illness, family sources said here.
Bishnoi (81), who was a three-time MLA of the Bhartiya Janata Party, died at a Delhi hospital yesterday. He is survived by three sons and five daughters.
BJP state President Arun Chaturvedi and leader of opposition Vasundhara Raje have condoled his death.
In her message, Raje said Bishnoi`s death was great loss to the party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan