Former Raj deputy speaker Ram Narayan Bishnoi passes away
Jaipur: Former Deputy Speaker of Rajasthan Assembly Ram Narayan Bishnoi has passed away after prolonged illness, family sources said here.
Bishnoi (81), who was a three-time MLA of the Bhartiya Janata Party, died at a Delhi hospital yesterday. He is survived by three sons and five daughters.
BJP state President Arun Chaturvedi and leader of opposition Vasundhara Raje have condoled his death.
In her message, Raje said Bishnoi`s death was great loss to the party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Panel discussion on Mahesh Sharma's controversial safety guidelines for women tourists
- Panel discussion on Mahesh Sharma's controversial safety guidelines for tourist women - Part II
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- Could 3D printing save our coral reefs? - Watch
- Ranbir Kapoor has a Bollywood style icon and he is a BIGGIE!
- Yemen suicide bombing: At least 45 dead so far
- West Bengal renamed as 'Bangla' in Bengali, 'Bengal' in English; state assembly passes resolution
- Massive reef ecosystem found hiding behind Great Barrier Reef