Former Raj minister among 6 booked for false cases
Jaipur: Six persons, including a former
Rajasthan minister, have been booked for allegedly implicating
a man in false property-related cases, police said.
The FIR, which also includes the name of former Urban
Development and Housing minister Surendra Goyal, was lodged by
Kamlendra Singh Kurki who claimed that altogether 55 false
forgery cases were registered against him, they said.
The other high profile names which figure in the FIR are
that of former commissioner of Jaipur Development Authority
(JDA) DB Goyal, former additional commissioner (JDA)
Harishankar Bharadwaj, former deputy commissioner (JDA) A
Mishra, Tonk SP Bhupendra Sahu and a builder Vinay Choradia.
Kurki, who was under judicial custody for the last 40
months, alleged that he was implicated in the property-related
false cases three years back by those influential people.
The complainant also claimed that these people were now
creating trouble for his family, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed