Former Raj minister among 6 booked for false cases
Jaipur: Six persons, including a former
Rajasthan minister, have been booked for allegedly implicating
a man in false property-related cases, police said.
The FIR, which also includes the name of former Urban
Development and Housing minister Surendra Goyal, was lodged by
Kamlendra Singh Kurki who claimed that altogether 55 false
forgery cases were registered against him, they said.
The other high profile names which figure in the FIR are
that of former commissioner of Jaipur Development Authority
(JDA) DB Goyal, former additional commissioner (JDA)
Harishankar Bharadwaj, former deputy commissioner (JDA) A
Mishra, Tonk SP Bhupendra Sahu and a builder Vinay Choradia.
Kurki, who was under judicial custody for the last 40
months, alleged that he was implicated in the property-related
false cases three years back by those influential people.
The complainant also claimed that these people were now
creating trouble for his family, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown