Four BJP MLAs convalescing at SMS Hospital ICU in Jaipur
Jaipur: Four BJP MLAs who fainted in the state assembly after grappling with marshals during Zero Hour were on Friday admitted to a cardiac ICU of Sawai Man Singh Hospital where their condition was stated to be stable, the head of the hospital said.
"The condition of four MLAs Gulab Chand Kataria,
Bahadur Singh Koli, Shankar Singh and Vasudev Devnani`s
condition is stable and out of danger", the SMS Hospital Head
Dr Narpat Singh Shekhawat told agency here.
"The health of all of them is being monitored they
have previous medical history like high blood pressure,
diabetes, angioplasty etc", Shekhawat said.
Koli received minor injury in his finger and leg, he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- DNA : Today in History, 22nd August 2016
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh