Four BJP MLAs convalescing at SMS Hospital ICU in Jaipur
Jaipur: Four BJP MLAs who fainted in the state assembly after grappling with marshals during Zero Hour were on Friday admitted to a cardiac ICU of Sawai Man Singh Hospital where their condition was stated to be stable, the head of the hospital said.
"The condition of four MLAs Gulab Chand Kataria,
Bahadur Singh Koli, Shankar Singh and Vasudev Devnani`s
condition is stable and out of danger", the SMS Hospital Head
Dr Narpat Singh Shekhawat told agency here.
"The health of all of them is being monitored they
have previous medical history like high blood pressure,
diabetes, angioplasty etc", Shekhawat said.
Koli received minor injury in his finger and leg, he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief