Four coaches of passenger train derail in Sikar
Jaipur: Four coaches of a passenger train derailed near Ringus in Rajasthan`s Sikar district Monday, disrupting rail movement on the Churu-Jaipur route.
However, no passenger was injured in the incident as the speed of the train was slow, railway officials said.
The train, Churu-Jaipur Holiday Special, derailed near Ringus yard. The reason for the derailment is yet to be ascertained.
A relief train has been rushed to the spot and work to restore the track has started.
Some of the trains have been partially cancelled due to the derailment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Check out! Riteish Deshmukh's colourful 'Banjo' poster
- Tamil Nadu: Two children electrocuted, 40 injured as live wire falls on school bus, probe ordered
- Salman Khan – Sanjay Dutt friendship turns sour?
- Storms, lightning and heavy rains in Uttar Pradesh; at least 12 dead
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Kal Ho Naa Ho' memories strike back!