Four coaches of passenger train derail in Sikar
Jaipur: Four coaches of a passenger train derailed near Ringus in Rajasthan`s Sikar district Monday, disrupting rail movement on the Churu-Jaipur route.
However, no passenger was injured in the incident as the speed of the train was slow, railway officials said.
The train, Churu-Jaipur Holiday Special, derailed near Ringus yard. The reason for the derailment is yet to be ascertained.
A relief train has been rushed to the spot and work to restore the track has started.
Some of the trains have been partially cancelled due to the derailment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened