Four coaches of passenger train derail in Sikar
Jaipur: Four coaches of a passenger train derailed near Ringus in Rajasthan`s Sikar district Monday, disrupting rail movement on the Churu-Jaipur route.
However, no passenger was injured in the incident as the speed of the train was slow, railway officials said.
The train, Churu-Jaipur Holiday Special, derailed near Ringus yard. The reason for the derailment is yet to be ascertained.
A relief train has been rushed to the spot and work to restore the track has started.
Some of the trains have been partially cancelled due to the derailment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...