Four coaches of passenger train derail in Sikar
Jaipur: Four coaches of a passenger train derailed near Ringus in Rajasthan`s Sikar district Monday, disrupting rail movement on the Churu-Jaipur route.
However, no passenger was injured in the incident as the speed of the train was slow, railway officials said.
The train, Churu-Jaipur Holiday Special, derailed near Ringus yard. The reason for the derailment is yet to be ascertained.
A relief train has been rushed to the spot and work to restore the track has started.
Some of the trains have been partially cancelled due to the derailment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Camera Day: Celebrate the art of photography and go click-happy!