Four coaches of passenger train derail in Sikar
Jaipur: Four coaches of a passenger train derailed near Ringus in Rajasthan`s Sikar district Monday, disrupting rail movement on the Churu-Jaipur route.
However, no passenger was injured in the incident as the speed of the train was slow, railway officials said.
The train, Churu-Jaipur Holiday Special, derailed near Ringus yard. The reason for the derailment is yet to be ascertained.
A relief train has been rushed to the spot and work to restore the track has started.
Some of the trains have been partially cancelled due to the derailment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?