Four cops injured as students clash in Jaipur
Jaipur: At least four policemen were among those injured in a clash between two groups of students here as they took out rallies for upcoming college elections.
Students belonging to rival groups pelted stones at each other leaving four policemen, who were trying to control them, injured, Gandhi Nagar ACP Tejpal Singh said.
A few students were also injured in the clash which took place outside Commerce College here.
"Two persons have been detained in this connection so far," Singh said.
Elections to students` bodies in Rajasthan University and affiliated colleges are slated to take place on August 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?