Four, including two policemen injured
Jaipur: Four persons, including two policemen, were injured when a group of persons trying to steal tyres of a stationary truck hit them with their vehicle and opened fire on them.
The accused were trying to steal tyres of a stationary truck on a road late last night when a police team reached there and tried to nab them.
However, they escaped in their mini-truck after hitting them. They also opened fire at police.
In the exchange of fire, one of the accused, identified as Nafis, was injured and caught while others managed to flee, police said, adding, efforts are on to locate the accused.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- CINTAA's joint secretary apologises to Rakhi Sawant, Dolly Bindra – Here’s why