Four, including two policemen injured
Jaipur: Four persons, including two policemen, were injured when a group of persons trying to steal tyres of a stationary truck hit them with their vehicle and opened fire on them.
The accused were trying to steal tyres of a stationary truck on a road late last night when a police team reached there and tried to nab them.
However, they escaped in their mini-truck after hitting them. They also opened fire at police.
In the exchange of fire, one of the accused, identified as Nafis, was injured and caught while others managed to flee, police said, adding, efforts are on to locate the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi