Four killed, six injured in accident in Jaipur
Jaipur: Four supporters of National People`s Party were killed and six others injured when a jeep crashed into a tractor trolley while they were returning from a rally in Jaipur, police said Friday.
The accident occurred last night on NH 11 at Bassi, triggering protest by the NPP supporters who blocked the Jaipur-Agra highway and broke the glass panes of an ambulance.
The deceased had been identified as Rameshwar Meena, Vijay Singh Meena, Kalyan Meena and Deshraj Meena, police said.
The injured have been admitted to Sawai Man Singh Hospital in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list