Four persons injured in gas cylinder blast in Bhilwara
Jaipur: Four persons were Monday injured when a LPG-gas cylinder exploded after catching fire at a repair shop in Bheemganj area of Bhilwara, the police said.
Injured shop owner K G Agarwal, his son Rajesh, a servant Mahveer, and a passerby Firoz were rushed to Mahatma Gandhi Hospital, SHO Bheemganj Arjun Singh said.
The incident occurred when the trio were opening the shop around 1000 hrs and the leaked LPG-gas cylinder caught fire leading to blast, SHO said.
A case has been registered against the shop owner for running an unauthorised repair and selling of gas stoves, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!