Four persons killed in house collapse in Ajmer
Jaipur: Four persons, including three labourers, were killed and three others got injured when a portion of an under-construction house collapsed at Beawar in Ajmer district, the police said Wednesday.
The mishap occurred when under-construction portion of a renovated building suddenly came down yesterday in Teja Chowk area, they said.
The four victims died on the spot, they said, adding one of the labourer is still trapped under the debris and rescue operations were underway to save him.
The deceased were identified as Ramesh, contractor, and three labourers Prakash, Shantilal and Kheema, the police said, adding the injured have been admitted to a city hospital in Ajmer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened