Four persons killed in house collapse in Ajmer
Jaipur: Four persons, including three labourers, were killed and three others got injured when a portion of an under-construction house collapsed at Beawar in Ajmer district, the police said Wednesday.
The mishap occurred when under-construction portion of a renovated building suddenly came down yesterday in Teja Chowk area, they said.
The four victims died on the spot, they said, adding one of the labourer is still trapped under the debris and rescue operations were underway to save him.
The deceased were identified as Ramesh, contractor, and three labourers Prakash, Shantilal and Kheema, the police said, adding the injured have been admitted to a city hospital in Ajmer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram on July 30