Four persons killed in house collapse in Ajmer
Jaipur: Four persons, including three labourers, were killed and three others got injured when a portion of an under-construction house collapsed at Beawar in Ajmer district, the police said Wednesday.
The mishap occurred when under-construction portion of a renovated building suddenly came down yesterday in Teja Chowk area, they said.
The four victims died on the spot, they said, adding one of the labourer is still trapped under the debris and rescue operations were underway to save him.
The deceased were identified as Ramesh, contractor, and three labourers Prakash, Shantilal and Kheema, the police said, adding the injured have been admitted to a city hospital in Ajmer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi