Four persons killed in house collapse in Ajmer
Jaipur: Four persons, including three labourers, were killed and three others got injured when a portion of an under-construction house collapsed at Beawar in Ajmer district, the police said Wednesday.
The mishap occurred when under-construction portion of a renovated building suddenly came down yesterday in Teja Chowk area, they said.
The four victims died on the spot, they said, adding one of the labourer is still trapped under the debris and rescue operations were underway to save him.
The deceased were identified as Ramesh, contractor, and three labourers Prakash, Shantilal and Kheema, the police said, adding the injured have been admitted to a city hospital in Ajmer.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed