The incident occurred late last night when the
mother of the children had gone out to attend a wedding
function and the father was also not present in the house.
"The fire broke out probably due to a lamp and soon
engulfed the house. Two brothers Nimba Ram (16), Karna Ram
(12) and their sisters Jeti (8) and Chaku (4), sleeping in
a room, died due to burn injuries and suffocation," Nagana SHO
Mahendra Singh said.
Jaipur: Four siblings were charred to death when a fire broke out in their house in Barmer district, police said Thursday.
First Published: Thursday, December 09, 2010, 14:44