Four siblings charred to death in Jaipur
Jaipur: Four siblings were charred to death when a fire broke out in their house in Barmer district, police said Thursday.
The incident occurred late last night when the
mother of the children had gone out to attend a wedding
function and the father was also not present in the house.
"The fire broke out probably due to a lamp and soon
engulfed the house. Two brothers Nimba Ram (16), Karna Ram
(12) and their sisters Jeti (8) and Chaku (4), sleeping in
a room, died due to burn injuries and suffocation," Nagana SHO
Mahendra Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH