Four-year-old raped by man in Rajasthan
Jaipur: A four-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a 30-year-old man in Alwar district of Rajasthan, police said on Thursday.
The girl was playing with children outside her house in Malakheda area last evening when accused Vijay Kumar offered her toffee. He then took the girl to an isolated area and raped her, they said.
"She was later found lying unconscious," Investigating Officer Sukhbeer Singh said.
The girl was first admitted to a local hospital, but was later referred to a hospital in Jaipur.
Her condition is stable, he said.
The accused is absconding and a search is on for him, Singh added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'