Free treatment to Jaipur bomb blast victims
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has decided to provide free treatment to those undergoing treatment for injuries received in the 2008 Jaipur serial bomb blasts.
The cost will be met from the CM`s relief fund, an official release said.
The facility will continue even if they are referred to PGI, Chandigarh or AIIMS, Delhi, the release said.
Synchronised bomb blasts at various locations in Jaipur had left 70 people dead and over 150 injured on May 13, 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- AAP removes Punjab chief for alleged corruption
- Clinton says emails, foundation ties not a threat to her White House bid
- From Olympic glory to jail: Oscar Pistorius' bid to challenge six-year jail term fails
- Piers Morgan TWEETS AGAIN: UK journalist takes credit for PM Modi setting up task force for next three Olympics
- MS Dhoni says it will be an interesting series against `extraordinary` West Indies