Free treatment to Jaipur bomb blast victims
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has decided to provide free treatment to those undergoing treatment for injuries received in the 2008 Jaipur serial bomb blasts.
The cost will be met from the CM`s relief fund, an official release said.
The facility will continue even if they are referred to PGI, Chandigarh or AIIMS, Delhi, the release said.
Synchronised bomb blasts at various locations in Jaipur had left 70 people dead and over 150 injured on May 13, 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame?
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame? - Part II
- NADA likely to declare verdict on wrestler Narsingh Yadav's doping case on Thursday
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK - Part II
- Chinese soldiers spotted in Uttarakhand's Chamoli; defence ministry says 'no incursion'
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump could win, warns Barack Obama
- Delhi Transport Minister says 17 auto unions end strike; union leader denies
- World at war over money, not religious faith, says Pope
- World Hepatitis Day, 2016: Ten facts you should know!