Free treatment to Jaipur bomb blast victims
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has decided to provide free treatment to those undergoing treatment for injuries received in the 2008 Jaipur serial bomb blasts.
The cost will be met from the CM`s relief fund, an official release said.
The facility will continue even if they are referred to PGI, Chandigarh or AIIMS, Delhi, the release said.
Synchronised bomb blasts at various locations in Jaipur had left 70 people dead and over 150 injured on May 13, 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part II
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen