Free treatment to Jaipur bomb blast victims
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has decided to provide free treatment to those undergoing treatment for injuries received in the 2008 Jaipur serial bomb blasts.
The cost will be met from the CM`s relief fund, an official release said.
The facility will continue even if they are referred to PGI, Chandigarh or AIIMS, Delhi, the release said.
Synchronised bomb blasts at various locations in Jaipur had left 70 people dead and over 150 injured on May 13, 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room