Free treatment to Jaipur bomb blast victims
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has decided to provide free treatment to those undergoing treatment for injuries received in the 2008 Jaipur serial bomb blasts.
The cost will be met from the CM`s relief fund, an official release said.
The facility will continue even if they are referred to PGI, Chandigarh or AIIMS, Delhi, the release said.
Synchronised bomb blasts at various locations in Jaipur had left 70 people dead and over 150 injured on May 13, 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing