Gang of cable dacoits busted, seven arrested in Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer: Police has busted a gang of dacoits who indulged in theft of cable wires and other equipments from a wind mill company here, police said on Sunday.
The seven accused namely Dhansingh, Khetsingh, Pukhraj, Pappuram, Jitendra Singh, Amar Khan, and Sumer Singh were arrested yesterday by a team of Sadar Thana in Jaisalmer, Superintendent of Police Vikas Sharma said.
On July 30, the gang members looted the store of a wind mill company on knife point after beating the security guards, he said.
The stolen goods are yet to be recovered from them, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress