Gang of cable dacoits busted, seven arrested in Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer: Police has busted a gang of dacoits who indulged in theft of cable wires and other equipments from a wind mill company here, police said on Sunday.
The seven accused namely Dhansingh, Khetsingh, Pukhraj, Pappuram, Jitendra Singh, Amar Khan, and Sumer Singh were arrested yesterday by a team of Sadar Thana in Jaisalmer, Superintendent of Police Vikas Sharma said.
On July 30, the gang members looted the store of a wind mill company on knife point after beating the security guards, he said.
The stolen goods are yet to be recovered from them, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi