Gang of cable dacoits busted, seven arrested in Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer: Police has busted a gang of dacoits who indulged in theft of cable wires and other equipments from a wind mill company here, police said on Sunday.
The seven accused namely Dhansingh, Khetsingh, Pukhraj, Pappuram, Jitendra Singh, Amar Khan, and Sumer Singh were arrested yesterday by a team of Sadar Thana in Jaisalmer, Superintendent of Police Vikas Sharma said.
On July 30, the gang members looted the store of a wind mill company on knife point after beating the security guards, he said.
The stolen goods are yet to be recovered from them, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Ricardo Quaresma heads Portugal into Euro 2016 quarters
- Michael Sheen to make directorial debut in killer movie
- Irish fans eye revenge against France; Germany take on Slovakia; Hungary face Belgium
- IIFA 2016 Fashion Trends: Top 6 looks that nailed it at the green carpet! - View pics
- WATCH: OH MY WORD! Did Xherdan Shaqiri score greatest ever Euro goal?