Gas leakage inside cold storage causes blast in Kota
Jaipur: Four persons were injured after a
cold storage building collapsed in a blast following gas leak
in Rajasthan`s Kota city, police said on Tuesday.
Fifteen others also complained of uneasiness and
breath related problems due to the leakage which occurred in
Borkheda locality here last night, they said.
"A blast occurred after the gas leakage inside Chitra
cold storage following which the building collapsed and four
labourers, who were sleeping in their thatched house attached
to the cold storage, injured," SHO Udyog Nagar Vijay Shankar
Fifteen persons suffered uneasiness and breath
related problems due to the gas leakage, he said.
"Most of the victims were discharged after being given
first aid but two are still hospitalised and likely to be
discharged soon," he said, adding, the matter is being probed
to ascertain reasons behind the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Kohli hits 26th hundred as India inch closer to win
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption