Gas leakage inside cold storage causes blast in Kota
Jaipur: Four persons were injured after a
cold storage building collapsed in a blast following gas leak
in Rajasthan`s Kota city, police said on Tuesday.
Fifteen others also complained of uneasiness and
breath related problems due to the leakage which occurred in
Borkheda locality here last night, they said.
"A blast occurred after the gas leakage inside Chitra
cold storage following which the building collapsed and four
labourers, who were sleeping in their thatched house attached
to the cold storage, injured," SHO Udyog Nagar Vijay Shankar
Fifteen persons suffered uneasiness and breath
related problems due to the gas leakage, he said.
"Most of the victims were discharged after being given
first aid but two are still hospitalised and likely to be
discharged soon," he said, adding, the matter is being probed
to ascertain reasons behind the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former BSEB chairman makes big revelations, claims Bihar toppers paid Rs 20 lakh for results
- Next Team India coach: BCCI to announce name today; Anil Kumble emerges as frontrunner for top job
- Sensex in wait-and-watch mode ahead of 'Brexit' vote
- Anushka Sharma to organise special 'Sultan' screening for beau Virat Kohli?
- Chennai lawyer hacked to death in broad daylight