Gas leakage inside cold storage causes blast in Kota
Jaipur: Four persons were injured after a
cold storage building collapsed in a blast following gas leak
in Rajasthan`s Kota city, police said on Tuesday.
Fifteen others also complained of uneasiness and
breath related problems due to the leakage which occurred in
Borkheda locality here last night, they said.
"A blast occurred after the gas leakage inside Chitra
cold storage following which the building collapsed and four
labourers, who were sleeping in their thatched house attached
to the cold storage, injured," SHO Udyog Nagar Vijay Shankar
Fifteen persons suffered uneasiness and breath
related problems due to the gas leakage, he said.
"Most of the victims were discharged after being given
first aid but two are still hospitalised and likely to be
discharged soon," he said, adding, the matter is being probed
to ascertain reasons behind the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- India vs South Africa, 1st ODI: Rohit's century in vain as Proteas snatch 5-run win