Gas leakage inside cold storage causes blast in Kota
Jaipur: Four persons were injured after a
cold storage building collapsed in a blast following gas leak
in Rajasthan`s Kota city, police said on Tuesday.
Fifteen others also complained of uneasiness and
breath related problems due to the leakage which occurred in
Borkheda locality here last night, they said.
"A blast occurred after the gas leakage inside Chitra
cold storage following which the building collapsed and four
labourers, who were sleeping in their thatched house attached
to the cold storage, injured," SHO Udyog Nagar Vijay Shankar
Fifteen persons suffered uneasiness and breath
related problems due to the gas leakage, he said.
"Most of the victims were discharged after being given
first aid but two are still hospitalised and likely to be
discharged soon," he said, adding, the matter is being probed
to ascertain reasons behind the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Security at Olympics "robust", says IOC chief
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Gael Monfils to face Ivo Karlovic in Washington Open final
- Olympics 2016: IOC faces historic call on Russia Rio ban
- Kashmir unrest over Burhan Wani's killing: Curfew lifted from these four districts - FULL DETAILS