Gehlot asks SOG to investigate hooch tragedy
Jaipur: Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Saturday night directed the Special Operation Group of the state police to investigate the hooch tragedy which claimed several lives in Jodhpur and Pali districts.
During a high-level review meeting at his official residence here, Gehlot also decided to hold district excise officer responsible if any such incident occurs in the future, official sources said.
The sources said Gehlot asked the SOG to investigate the tragedy.
Excise Minister Rajendra Pareek also submitted a report on the hooch tragedy in the two districts to Gehlot during the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax