Gehlot calls for Raj Foundation unit in Nepal
Jaipur: Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Saturday
urged NRIs from the state living in Nepal to open a chapter of
Rajasthan Foundation in Nepal.
Gehlot met a 9-member delegation of Nepal National
Marwari council at Pravasi Bhartiya Diwas- 2012 and expressed
his wish for having a chapter of Rajasthan Foundation there.
The delegation expressed desire to extend their
support in socio-economic growth in the state and invited the
Chief Minister to Nepal.
Members of the delegation told the CM that around 1.5
lakh people of Rajasthani origin residing in Nepal have played
important role in Nepal`s growth and 13 Members of Nepal
Parliament are of Rajasthani origin and one out of them is a
Rajasthan Foundation, an organisation set up by the
government of Rajasthan work in the direction of strengthening
bonds between Non Resident Rajasthani community and the state
of their origin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part IV
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- First Talgo train trial on Bareilly-Moradabad rail route on May 29
- Rahul Gandhi to lead rally against AAP, BJP over Delhi power crisis
- Uttarakhand Board Class 12th Examination Results 2016: (uaresults.nic.in) Uttarakhand Board (UK) Class 12th Results 2016, Uttarakhand Class 12 Results 2016 to be declared today
- There was no intention to show disrespect to Stalin or DMK, clarifies Jayalalithaa
- Air ambulance crash lands in Delhi: This is how the pilot saved lives of passengers