Gehlot govt wasted time to prove allegations against me: Raje
Jaipur: Leader of Opposition in Rajasthan
Vasundhara Raje on Thursday lashed out at Chief Minister Ashok
Gehlot and said his government wasted two and a half year
trying to prove "false allegations" of corruption during her
rule rather than focusing on developmental works.
"It is clear that the government instead of focusing on
developmental works targeted us in the last two and a half
year. Situation is worsening in the state, but the government
is not bothered," the BJP leader said while addressing a
public rally at Baran district.
She said Supreme Court quashing the setting up of a
commission by the state Congress government to inquire into
cases of alleged corruption during her tenure "shows mirror"
to the government.
Raje claimed traders, farmers and employees in the state
are unhappy with Congress rule and want a change.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Sterling, stocks skid as Brexit result agonisingly close
- REVEALED: Anil Kumble's first message to India captains Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virat Kohli after appointment
- 'Mirzya' trailer alert! Harshvardhan Kapoor spells enchanting cast in a splendid tale by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat to share dais with Leonardo DiCaprio in UK: Reports
- Oops! Salman Khan mocks Hollywood return Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone, but WHY?