Gehlot govt wasted time to prove allegations against me: Raje
Jaipur: Leader of Opposition in Rajasthan
Vasundhara Raje on Thursday lashed out at Chief Minister Ashok
Gehlot and said his government wasted two and a half year
trying to prove "false allegations" of corruption during her
rule rather than focusing on developmental works.
"It is clear that the government instead of focusing on
developmental works targeted us in the last two and a half
year. Situation is worsening in the state, but the government
is not bothered," the BJP leader said while addressing a
public rally at Baran district.
She said Supreme Court quashing the setting up of a
commission by the state Congress government to inquire into
cases of alleged corruption during her tenure "shows mirror"
to the government.
Raje claimed traders, farmers and employees in the state
are unhappy with Congress rule and want a change.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Jhansi's ammunition factory was target of ISI agents
- Panel discussion on film director Ali Akbar's accusation on Madrasa
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory