Gehlot govt wasted time to prove allegations against me: Raje
Jaipur: Leader of Opposition in Rajasthan
Vasundhara Raje on Thursday lashed out at Chief Minister Ashok
Gehlot and said his government wasted two and a half year
trying to prove "false allegations" of corruption during her
rule rather than focusing on developmental works.
"It is clear that the government instead of focusing on
developmental works targeted us in the last two and a half
year. Situation is worsening in the state, but the government
is not bothered," the BJP leader said while addressing a
public rally at Baran district.
She said Supreme Court quashing the setting up of a
commission by the state Congress government to inquire into
cases of alleged corruption during her tenure "shows mirror"
to the government.
Raje claimed traders, farmers and employees in the state
are unhappy with Congress rule and want a change.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city