Gehlot govt wasted time to prove allegations against me: Raje
Jaipur: Leader of Opposition in Rajasthan
Vasundhara Raje on Thursday lashed out at Chief Minister Ashok
Gehlot and said his government wasted two and a half year
trying to prove "false allegations" of corruption during her
rule rather than focusing on developmental works.
"It is clear that the government instead of focusing on
developmental works targeted us in the last two and a half
year. Situation is worsening in the state, but the government
is not bothered," the BJP leader said while addressing a
public rally at Baran district.
She said Supreme Court quashing the setting up of a
commission by the state Congress government to inquire into
cases of alleged corruption during her tenure "shows mirror"
to the government.
Raje claimed traders, farmers and employees in the state
are unhappy with Congress rule and want a change.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured