Gehlot govt wasted time to prove allegations against me: Raje
Jaipur: Leader of Opposition in Rajasthan
Vasundhara Raje on Thursday lashed out at Chief Minister Ashok
Gehlot and said his government wasted two and a half year
trying to prove "false allegations" of corruption during her
rule rather than focusing on developmental works.
"It is clear that the government instead of focusing on
developmental works targeted us in the last two and a half
year. Situation is worsening in the state, but the government
is not bothered," the BJP leader said while addressing a
public rally at Baran district.
She said Supreme Court quashing the setting up of a
commission by the state Congress government to inquire into
cases of alleged corruption during her tenure "shows mirror"
to the government.
Raje claimed traders, farmers and employees in the state
are unhappy with Congress rule and want a change.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy