Gehlot inaugurates Homoeopathy University
Jaipur: Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok
Gehlot on Saturday stressed the need for research in the field of
homoeopathy in order to benefit the public.
Speaking at the inauguration ceremony of an autonomous
homoeopathy university, the first of its kind in the country,
at Saypura village near here, Gehlot said outcome of the
researches in the field of homeopathy should be publicised in
order to make people aware of its benefits.
He said the state government has set up a separate
directorate for homoeopathy and several other steps were also
taken up for strengthening homoeopathy in the state.
Gehlot announced a grant of Rs 25 lakh for the
development of the university.
"Our university offers two academic courses Bachelor
of Homeopathy Medicines and Surgery (BHMS) and Doctor of
Medicine in Homeopathy (MD Hom)," Principal of the university
Ashok Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore