Gehlot inaugurates Homoeopathy University
Jaipur: Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok
Gehlot on Saturday stressed the need for research in the field of
homoeopathy in order to benefit the public.
Speaking at the inauguration ceremony of an autonomous
homoeopathy university, the first of its kind in the country,
at Saypura village near here, Gehlot said outcome of the
researches in the field of homeopathy should be publicised in
order to make people aware of its benefits.
He said the state government has set up a separate
directorate for homoeopathy and several other steps were also
taken up for strengthening homoeopathy in the state.
Gehlot announced a grant of Rs 25 lakh for the
development of the university.
"Our university offers two academic courses Bachelor
of Homeopathy Medicines and Surgery (BHMS) and Doctor of
Medicine in Homeopathy (MD Hom)," Principal of the university
Ashok Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi