Gehlot launches ambulance service for pregnant women, infants
Jaipur: Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot here Tuesday launched an ambulance service for pregnant women and newborns in rural areas of the state.
Under the `Jananni Express Ambulance` service, 400 ambulances will be available free of cost as referral transport facility for pregnant women and newborns in rural areas.
The ambulances will take the women/infants from rural and remote areas to hospitals and from hospitals to their homes.
Gehlot flagged off the ambulances at a function at Jaipuria hospital here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi