Gehlot launches ambulance service for pregnant women, infants
Jaipur: Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot here Tuesday launched an ambulance service for pregnant women and newborns in rural areas of the state.
Under the `Jananni Express Ambulance` service, 400 ambulances will be available free of cost as referral transport facility for pregnant women and newborns in rural areas.
The ambulances will take the women/infants from rural and remote areas to hospitals and from hospitals to their homes.
Gehlot flagged off the ambulances at a function at Jaipuria hospital here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29