Gehlot launches ambulance service for pregnant women, infants
Jaipur: Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot here Tuesday launched an ambulance service for pregnant women and newborns in rural areas of the state.
Under the `Jananni Express Ambulance` service, 400 ambulances will be available free of cost as referral transport facility for pregnant women and newborns in rural areas.
The ambulances will take the women/infants from rural and remote areas to hospitals and from hospitals to their homes.
Gehlot flagged off the ambulances at a function at Jaipuria hospital here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- SHOCKING! Islamic State-linked Saudi twin brothers attack own family, stab mother
- Sri Lanka's parliament votes in favour of right to information bill
- WATCH: What a dance! Sizzling performance by IIT-Delhi girls on Sunny Leone's Baby Doll - You'll go mad!
- SHAME! Labourer demands wages; employer beats him to death
- Non-BJP parties plan to boycott PM Narendra Modi's 'Smart Cities Mission' event - Know the reason