Gehlot launches ambulance service for pregnant women, infants
Jaipur: Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot here Tuesday launched an ambulance service for pregnant women and newborns in rural areas of the state.
Under the `Jananni Express Ambulance` service, 400 ambulances will be available free of cost as referral transport facility for pregnant women and newborns in rural areas.
The ambulances will take the women/infants from rural and remote areas to hospitals and from hospitals to their homes.
Gehlot flagged off the ambulances at a function at Jaipuria hospital here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?