Gehlot marks 3 yrs of his govt with exhibition
Jaipur: Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok
Gehlot on Thursday inaugurated a photo exhibition to mark the
completion of three years of his government in the state.
The exhibition -- `Rajasthan Three years of Golden
Journey` -- is being held at Jawahar Kala Kendra here after
the government completed its third anniversary on December 13.
It would help in disseminating information on the
government`s programmes in the public, Gehlot said on the
The Rajasthan Public Service Guarantee Act, affordable
housing scheme, Chief Minister`s BPL Awas Yojna, free generic
medicines schemes, Jnnani Shishu Suraksha Yojna are among the
programs that have been highlighted. The government`s policies
and achievements have also been included.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder