Gehlot takes jibe at Raje
Bikaner: Taking a dig at Rajasthan BJP chief Vasundhara Raje, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Sunday said when his government was providing all help to victims of the Uttarakhand calamity, she was enacting drama on the streets collecting donations.
"She was enacting drama on the streets by collecting donations. She never tried to go to Uttarakhand for a single day," he said.
The BJP leader was getting increasingly frustrated at progressive plans and schemes unveiled by his government, the Chief Minister said.
He described Raje`s Suraj yatra as Kuraj (bad rule) yatra.
"She is not undertaking Suraj but Kuraj (bad rule) yatra to mislead people," Gehlot said while addressing public meetings as part of his Sandesh Yatra.
Later talking to reporters, Gehlot said around 494 people from the state, who got stranded in various parts of the rain-ravaged Uttarakhand, were reportedly missing.
The government was trying its best to trace them, the Chief Minister said.
On alleged land scam in Bikaner, Gehlot said it was nothing but a media hype.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands