Gehlot visits violence-hit Gopalgarh
Bharatpur: Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok
Gehlot on Saturday urged the riot-affected people of Gopalgarh area
here to restore harmony and not pay attention to provocative
statements given by some "irresponsible public
Gehlot was on a visit to the area which witnessed
communal clashes on September 14 following dispute on a public
land. Nine people were killed and several injured in the
The Chief Minister said there were some "irresponsible
public representatives" who had tried to worsen situation and
due to which burial of four dead bodies could not take place,
Gehlot held meetings with the members of both the
communities and urged them to restore communal harmony.
DGP Harish Meena, IG Sunil Dutt, SP Vikas Kumar,
Collector Gaurav Goyal accompanied him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'