Gelhot asks Assam CM to ensure Rajasthani migrants safety
Jaipur: Expressing concern over the recent violence in Assam, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has asked his counterpart Tarun Gogoi to ensure protection of Rajasthan migrants living in the state.
Gehlot told the Assam chief minister over phone that many Rajasthani migrants were living in the violence-hit state, and their safety be ensure, according to an official statement released here on Sunday.
Gogoi ensured Gehlot that elaborate arrangements had been made for the protection of people and assured him of best possible help to them, the statement read.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'