Gelhot asks Assam CM to ensure Rajasthani migrants safety
Jaipur: Expressing concern over the recent violence in Assam, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has asked his counterpart Tarun Gogoi to ensure protection of Rajasthan migrants living in the state.
Gehlot told the Assam chief minister over phone that many Rajasthani migrants were living in the violence-hit state, and their safety be ensure, according to an official statement released here on Sunday.
Gogoi ensured Gehlot that elaborate arrangements had been made for the protection of people and assured him of best possible help to them, the statement read.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui