Gelhot asks Assam CM to ensure Rajasthani migrants safety
Jaipur: Expressing concern over the recent violence in Assam, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has asked his counterpart Tarun Gogoi to ensure protection of Rajasthan migrants living in the state.
Gehlot told the Assam chief minister over phone that many Rajasthani migrants were living in the violence-hit state, and their safety be ensure, according to an official statement released here on Sunday.
Gogoi ensured Gehlot that elaborate arrangements had been made for the protection of people and assured him of best possible help to them, the statement read.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir