Gelhot asks Assam CM to ensure Rajasthani migrants safety
Jaipur: Expressing concern over the recent violence in Assam, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has asked his counterpart Tarun Gogoi to ensure protection of Rajasthan migrants living in the state.
Gehlot told the Assam chief minister over phone that many Rajasthani migrants were living in the violence-hit state, and their safety be ensure, according to an official statement released here on Sunday.
Gogoi ensured Gehlot that elaborate arrangements had been made for the protection of people and assured him of best possible help to them, the statement read.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...