Gelhot asks Assam CM to ensure Rajasthani migrants safety
Jaipur: Expressing concern over the recent violence in Assam, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has asked his counterpart Tarun Gogoi to ensure protection of Rajasthan migrants living in the state.
Gehlot told the Assam chief minister over phone that many Rajasthani migrants were living in the violence-hit state, and their safety be ensure, according to an official statement released here on Sunday.
Gogoi ensured Gehlot that elaborate arrangements had been made for the protection of people and assured him of best possible help to them, the statement read.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'