Girl alleges rape against rickshaw puller in Rajasthan
Jaipur: An 18-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a rickshaw puller who lured her to Bassi and Jatwara towns near here, police said on Wednesday.
On December 12, she was lured by Vinod living near her house to Bassi and Jatwara towns on a bike where she was raped for three days, SHO of Kho-Nagorian police station Satish Verma said.
The victim returned to home on December 15 and told her apathy to parents with whom she reported the matter to police yesterday.
The accused was absconding, SHO said, adding the girl had denied to go for medical examination.
However her statement would be recorded later in the day and a case under various sections of IPC for alleged rape was registered against the accused, SHO added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why