Girl commits suicide by jumping before a train
Phagwara: A girl allegedly committed suicide by jumping in front of a running train, railway sources said.
The girl, who is yet to be identified, jumped in front of the Dadar Express near Sant Nagar locality here yesterday, they said.
The GRP has taken the mangled body in its possession and sent it to the local Civil hospital for post-mortem, they said adding the police were trying to establish the identity of the deceased.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'