Girl commits suicide by jumping before a train
Phagwara: A girl allegedly committed suicide by jumping in front of a running train, railway sources said.
The girl, who is yet to be identified, jumped in front of the Dadar Express near Sant Nagar locality here yesterday, they said.
The GRP has taken the mangled body in its possession and sent it to the local Civil hospital for post-mortem, they said adding the police were trying to establish the identity of the deceased.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Donald Trump takes another step back from hard-line stance on illegal immigration
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital