Girl gang-raped, accused badly beaten up
Alwar: A seven-year-old girl was raped by two men in Khuteta Kala village in the district following which enraged family members of the victim badly beat up the accused, police said on Monday.
Jagdish and Pappu had allegedly raped the child in a house in an isolated area on Friday night when the girl had gone to a nearby bus stand in search of her father.
Yesterday, Jagdish was spotted near the railway station by the girl`s family members who took him to the hospital where the child was being treated.
When the girl identified Jagdish, the family members badly thrashed him. They even tried to tie him with a pole but he fell unconscious, police said.
Later, he was rescued by police who placed him under arrest and took him to hospital for a medical check up.
The other accused Pappu has been arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth