Girl raped for one year on pretext of job
Jaipur: A 21-year-old girl was allegedly raped for one year by a beer bar manager on pretext of getting her a good job, police said on Friday.
The victim has alleged that the manager offered her a cold drink laced with sedatives, raped and made a video clipping for which he tried to blackmail her, they said.
The accused identified as Vineet Sharma (28) though gave her a job in the bar at a salary of Rs 5,000 but also lured her for a better job seeking a sexual favour, police said.
The manager raped her on number of occasions in the last year, they said adding the accused has been booked under various sections of IPC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan