Girl raped for one year on pretext of job
Jaipur: A 21-year-old girl was allegedly raped for one year by a beer bar manager on pretext of getting her a good job, police said on Friday.
The victim has alleged that the manager offered her a cold drink laced with sedatives, raped and made a video clipping for which he tried to blackmail her, they said.
The accused identified as Vineet Sharma (28) though gave her a job in the bar at a salary of Rs 5,000 but also lured her for a better job seeking a sexual favour, police said.
The manager raped her on number of occasions in the last year, they said adding the accused has been booked under various sections of IPC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...