Girl raped for one year on pretext of job
Jaipur: A 21-year-old girl was allegedly raped for one year by a beer bar manager on pretext of getting her a good job, police said today.
The victim has alleged that the manager offered her a cold drink laced with sedatives, raped and made a video clipping for which he tried to blackmail her, they said.
The accused identified as Vineet Sharma (28) though gave her a job in the bar at a salary of Rs 5000 but also lured her for a better job seeking a sexual favour, police said.
The manager raped her on number of occasions in the last year, they said adding the accused has been booked under various sections of IPC.
- Mario Miranda’s 90th birthday: Google honours cartoonist with an illustrative doodle!
- Planning to go trekking? Head to Uttarakhand – Here’s something new
- Arvind Kejriwal to visit Uttar Pradesh today
- Massive post poll violence in Malda, 4 TMC workers dead; Congress attacked them with bombs?
- Indian Premier League 9: More trouble for Rising Pune Supergiants as in-form Steve Smith flies back home due to wrist injury