Girl raped for three years on pretext of marriage in Rajasthan
Jaipur: An 18-year-old girl was allegedly raped here by a youth for three years on pretext of marriage, police said on Monday.
The victim alleged in her complaint that she was raped on pretext of marriage by the accused identified as Ashraf for three years. He refused to marry her after the girl became pregnant, they said.
The girl who was in her seven month of pregnancy, had filed an FIR with the Shastri nagar Police station alleging that after her father`s demise she was lured for a job and marriage by Ashraf three years ago in a catering service, the police said.
He raped her for three years and later his accomplice Dabbu also assaulted her, the girl alleged.
Both the accused were booked under various sections of IPC and have been arrested, police said adding, further investigations are on in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra's 4-minute act at IIFA costs a bomb!
- S Asians disappointed over US apex court ruling on immigration
- 'Sad day for Europe, Britain,' says German foreign minister
- EU founding states to hold post-Brexit talks on Saturday
- Facebook Live to roll out Snapchat-like filters