Girl raped for three years on pretext of marriage in Rajasthan
Jaipur: An 18-year-old girl was allegedly raped here by a youth for three years on pretext of marriage, police said on Monday.
The victim alleged in her complaint that she was raped on pretext of marriage by the accused identified as Ashraf for three years. He refused to marry her after the girl became pregnant, they said.
The girl who was in her seven month of pregnancy, had filed an FIR with the Shastri nagar Police station alleging that after her father`s demise she was lured for a job and marriage by Ashraf three years ago in a catering service, the police said.
He raped her for three years and later his accomplice Dabbu also assaulted her, the girl alleged.
Both the accused were booked under various sections of IPC and have been arrested, police said adding, further investigations are on in the case.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Media house attacked over derogatory cartoon in Maharashtra
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals