Girl raped for three years on pretext of marriage in Rajasthan
Jaipur: An 18-year-old girl was allegedly raped here by a youth for three years on pretext of marriage, police said on Monday.
The victim alleged in her complaint that she was raped on pretext of marriage by the accused identified as Ashraf for three years. He refused to marry her after the girl became pregnant, they said.
The girl who was in her seven month of pregnancy, had filed an FIR with the Shastri nagar Police station alleging that after her father`s demise she was lured for a job and marriage by Ashraf three years ago in a catering service, the police said.
He raped her for three years and later his accomplice Dabbu also assaulted her, the girl alleged.
Both the accused were booked under various sections of IPC and have been arrested, police said adding, further investigations are on in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam