Girl raped for three years on pretext of marriage in Rajasthan
Jaipur: An 18-year-old girl was allegedly raped here by a youth for three years on pretext of marriage, police said on Monday.
The victim alleged in her complaint that she was raped on pretext of marriage by the accused identified as Ashraf for three years. He refused to marry her after the girl became pregnant, they said.
The girl who was in her seven month of pregnancy, had filed an FIR with the Shastri nagar Police station alleging that after her father`s demise she was lured for a job and marriage by Ashraf three years ago in a catering service, the police said.
He raped her for three years and later his accomplice Dabbu also assaulted her, the girl alleged.
Both the accused were booked under various sections of IPC and have been arrested, police said adding, further investigations are on in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre