Girl raped for three years on pretext of marriage
Jaipur: An 18-year-old girl was allegedly raped here by a youth for three years on pretext of marriage, police said on Monday.
The victim alleged in her complaint that she was raped on pretext of marriage by the accused identified as Ashraf for three years. He refused to marry her after the girl became pregnant, they said.
The girl who was in her seven month of pregnancy, had filed an FIR with the Shastri nagar Police station alleging that after her father`s demise she was lured for a job and marriage by Ashraf three years ago in a catering service, the police said.
He raped her for three years and later his accomplice Dabbu also assaulted her, the girl alleged.
Both the accused were booked under various sections of IPC and have been arrested, police said adding, further investigations are on in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok