Goods train derails in Kota
Kota: Four wagons of a goods train derailed in Bharatpur Railway Station Yard on the Mumbai-Delhi railway route, railway officials said Monday.
However, railway traffic on the track was unaffected due to the derailment that took place yesterday.
Restoration work is on at the site with three wagons being removed from the track till late last evening.
DRM, Kota Railway Division, N Madhusudhan Rao said four wagons of a goods train carrying bags of cement derailed on Mumbai-Delhi railway track.
Rao said an inquiry would be conducted to find out the reasons for the derailment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Big fat royal wedding in Mysore, King Yaduveer Wadiyar ties the knot with Rajasthan royalty
- LeEco Le Max 2: Aiming to outshine rivals with powerful hardware, CDLA technology
- WATCH: How Lionel Messi missed crucial penalty kick in Copa America final against Chile
- When Varun Dhawan, John Abraham came to Jacqueline Fernandez's rescue—Full story inside
- Congress stalwart Sheila Dikhsit refuses to become CM face for 2017 UP elections