Government clerk strangled to death in Jaipur
Jaipur: A government clerk has been allegedly strangled to death at his residence in Gandhi Nagar area of the district.
Deepak Soni (28), a Lower Division Clerk posted at state secretariat here, was found murdered yesterday, police said.
"Prima facie, it appears that Soni was strangled to death yesterday," SHO of Gandhi Nagar area Rajesh Malik said.
Soni was last seen in his flat on Thursday night with two unidentified persons, he said.
"Soni was staying alone in the flat and was scheduled to visit his native village yesterday.
"When he did not reach, the family members called on his mobile phone and finding it switched off they asked a relative in Jaipur to go to his flat," he said.
The relative found Soni dead in the house, the SHO said.
The Body has been sent to SMS government hospital for postmortem, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler