Govt ineffective in tackling terror: VHP
Bikaner: Two saffron outfits on Sunday accused
the Congress-led UPA government at the Centre of being
ineffective in tackling terror in the country.
"Terrorists are carrying out attacks and killing innocent
people. Peace is disturbed in the country but the government
is not taking any effective step," VHP leader Mohan Joshi told
RSS functionary Indresh Kumar also flayed the government
saying it had failed to contain rising incidents of terrorism.
The two were in the town to attend a function.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Indian Army prepares to secure Arunachal Pradesh from China
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar
- Typhoon Mindulle lashes Japan, thousands evacuated
- Saudi Arabia to launch seven high-speed trains to connect holy sites
- Severe obesity solely responsible for risk of heart failure: Research
- South Africa vs New Zealand: 1st Test drawn as sodden outfield prevails at Kingsmead
- Gold smuggling: Government loses over $1 billion in revenue