Govt ineffective in tackling terror: VHP
Bikaner: Two saffron outfits on Sunday accused
the Congress-led UPA government at the Centre of being
ineffective in tackling terror in the country.
"Terrorists are carrying out attacks and killing innocent
people. Peace is disturbed in the country but the government
is not taking any effective step," VHP leader Mohan Joshi told
RSS functionary Indresh Kumar also flayed the government
saying it had failed to contain rising incidents of terrorism.
The two were in the town to attend a function.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed