Gurudas Kamat committed for Congress victory in Rajasthan Assembly polls
Jaipur: Newly appointed AICC general secretary and in-charge of party-affairs in Rajasthan, Gurudas Kamat on Sunday said his first priority would be to keep "communal element" away and ensure Congress government come back with thumping majority in the state.
"We will ensure that the communal elements do not get foothold in Rajasthan," former Union minister and Member of Parliament Kamat told PTI over phone from Mumbai.
"Let me take over the job tomorrow...I am going to attend meeting in AICC, Delhi, then I will be able to comment more," he said, adding "Congress party in Rajasthan is in election mode...My best efforts would be to take every one together to get thumping majority in the upcoming assembly polls in Rajasthan".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical