Gurudas Kamat committed for Congress victory in Rajasthan Assembly polls
Jaipur: Newly appointed AICC general secretary and in-charge of party-affairs in Rajasthan, Gurudas Kamat on Sunday said his first priority would be to keep "communal element" away and ensure Congress government come back with thumping majority in the state.
"We will ensure that the communal elements do not get foothold in Rajasthan," former Union minister and Member of Parliament Kamat told PTI over phone from Mumbai.
"Let me take over the job tomorrow...I am going to attend meeting in AICC, Delhi, then I will be able to comment more," he said, adding "Congress party in Rajasthan is in election mode...My best efforts would be to take every one together to get thumping majority in the upcoming assembly polls in Rajasthan".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- French giants, Paris Saint-Germain announce the appointment of Unai Emery as new coach
- India gets top rating for prudent financial market norms
- RBI to remain open to facilitate transactions on July 1
- Rain plays havoc in Mumbai; heavy showers predicted for another week