Haul of explosive material recovered in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Police Friday seized 9,000 kgs of Ammonium Nitrate among other illegal explosive materials purportedly meant for mining purposes, from Pahari area in Bharatpur district.
"The explosive, 9,000 kgs of Ammonium Nitrate, detonators, gelatin rods, were stored in a house which was raided in the morning following a tip off," SP Bharatpur Anshuman Singh said.
He said the house was in the name of a man hailing from Haryana.
"Three persons, two from Haryana and one local, have been identified in this connection and will be arrested soon," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS