Headmaster, two teachers suspended in alleged sexual abuse of 4 minor students
Jaipur: A headmaster and two teachers, accused of sexually abusing four minor girls of a government school, were Tuesday suspended by district authorities.
Headmaster of Government Middle School at Bagri Jagdish Prasad, sanskrit teacher Sanjay Kumar and general subject teacher Narendra Garg were suspended after an FIR was filed by the victims` parents on Sunday, District Education Officer Nutan Bala told PTI over telephone.
The suspended faculty members would be reporting daily to the DEO, she said.
Four minor girls of a government school were allegedly sexually abused by the headmaster and two teachers of the institution at Bagri about a fortnight ago.
A case under Protection of Child From Sexual Offence Act (POCSO) was registered against the accused, Pali SP Jai Narayan Sher told PTI.
So far, the main accused Narendra Garg has been arrested and would be produced before the court today, the SP said.
Deputy SP Pali, Anjana Sukhbal has been given the probe in the case, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH