Headmaster, two teachers suspended in alleged sexual abuse of 4 minor students
Jaipur: A headmaster and two teachers, accused of sexually abusing four minor girls of a government school, were Tuesday suspended by district authorities.
Headmaster of Government Middle School at Bagri Jagdish Prasad, sanskrit teacher Sanjay Kumar and general subject teacher Narendra Garg were suspended after an FIR was filed by the victims` parents on Sunday, District Education Officer Nutan Bala told PTI over telephone.
The suspended faculty members would be reporting daily to the DEO, she said.
Four minor girls of a government school were allegedly sexually abused by the headmaster and two teachers of the institution at Bagri about a fortnight ago.
A case under Protection of Child From Sexual Offence Act (POCSO) was registered against the accused, Pali SP Jai Narayan Sher told PTI.
So far, the main accused Narendra Garg has been arrested and would be produced before the court today, the SP said.
Deputy SP Pali, Anjana Sukhbal has been given the probe in the case, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Rising dengue cases: PIL accuses govt of not being vigilant
- Is Sophie Choudry secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- 'Consumers likely to feel pinch as coal freight hike may force companies to shift burden'
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Indian daughters' endeavours in Rio; demands all-round focus in sports
- Major Dhyan Chand example of sportsman spirit, patriotism: PM Modi pays tribute to the hockey legend