Headmaster, two teachers suspended in alleged sexual abuse of 4 minor students
Jaipur: A headmaster and two teachers, accused of sexually abusing four minor girls of a government school, were Tuesday suspended by district authorities.
Headmaster of Government Middle School at Bagri Jagdish Prasad, sanskrit teacher Sanjay Kumar and general subject teacher Narendra Garg were suspended after an FIR was filed by the victims` parents on Sunday, District Education Officer Nutan Bala told PTI over telephone.
The suspended faculty members would be reporting daily to the DEO, she said.
Four minor girls of a government school were allegedly sexually abused by the headmaster and two teachers of the institution at Bagri about a fortnight ago.
A case under Protection of Child From Sexual Offence Act (POCSO) was registered against the accused, Pali SP Jai Narayan Sher told PTI.
So far, the main accused Narendra Garg has been arrested and would be produced before the court today, the SP said.
Deputy SP Pali, Anjana Sukhbal has been given the probe in the case, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test