Headmaster, two teachers suspended in alleged sexual abuse of 4 minor students
Jaipur: A headmaster and two teachers, accused of sexually abusing four minor girls of a government school, were Tuesday suspended by district authorities.
Headmaster of Government Middle School at Bagri Jagdish Prasad, sanskrit teacher Sanjay Kumar and general subject teacher Narendra Garg were suspended after an FIR was filed by the victims` parents on Sunday, District Education Officer Nutan Bala told PTI over telephone.
The suspended faculty members would be reporting daily to the DEO, she said.
Four minor girls of a government school were allegedly sexually abused by the headmaster and two teachers of the institution at Bagri about a fortnight ago.
A case under Protection of Child From Sexual Offence Act (POCSO) was registered against the accused, Pali SP Jai Narayan Sher told PTI.
So far, the main accused Narendra Garg has been arrested and would be produced before the court today, the SP said.
Deputy SP Pali, Anjana Sukhbal has been given the probe in the case, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore